About the Company
Kale Heating and Air Conditioning, established in 1980 by Thomas Kale, Jr., owner and CEO. We are a Family Owned and operated company with family oriented values. Our commitment to being the best is reflected by the continuing training we all endure. We believe that trust is earned and a belief that the customer always comes first.
That's why we offer:
- Prompt 24-hour service, 7 days a week.
- Warranties, Rebates and Financing.
- Professionally trained and certified Heating and A/C technicians.
- Free estimates
- Factory-trained technicians
- Full 24-hour emergency service day or night, rain, snow or shine we will be there.
Our Services Include:
- Residential and commercial VIP maintenance plans
- Energy rebate certifications
- Real estate heating, cooling and water heater inspections
- Service and installation of Home heating and cooling systems
- Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems
- Commercial Rooftop heating and cooling systems
- Indoor air quality products: (residential and commercial)
- Air filtration systems
- UV lights
- Humidification systems
- Dehumidification systems
- Hot water and steam boiler service and installation
- Mobile home heating and air
- Custom Ventilation systems
- Duct Cleaning
- Kitchen hoods (residential and commercial)
- In-floor radiant heating and snow melt radiant driveway heating.
- Air balancing (residential and commercial)
On behalf of everyone at Kale Company Heating and Air Conditioning, I would like to say how thankful we are for the wonderful customers who have trusted us with their comfort and safety. All of us here realize the many choices people have when selecting a heating and air conditioning contractor. That is why we work so hard to provide the best service at the lowest possible price. We still have the old time values in taking care of our customers after the sale, not just before. Please call us anytime and let us prove ourselves to you.Thomas Kale, President